Norma Audio REVO PA 160 MR mono végfok (pár)
The features of REVO PA-160MR make it a unique power amplifier in the world of high-end audio, especially in relation to the important aspect of power supply design. For example, all of the feeding sources are electronically stabilised. The stabilised supply stages exhibit very high speed and great accuracy and produce higher values than are required by the most dynamic musical passages.
The power regulation system is totally outperforms even the best battery systems without having the inconveniences associated with battery supplies. Norma have simply succeeded in realising the “IDEAL SUPPLY”, avoiding any kind of noise or sound pollution from the outside environment. When hearing a REVO PA-160MR the listener gets an insight into the true potential of high-end audio design. Music breaks free from the chronic sonic artefacts (high noise floor) the listener has to traditionally endure and it is reproduced with a realism that has never been reached before. Power, dynamics, speed and transparency are matched to an absolute absence of listening fatigue and flowing musicality.
These features make it a perfect match with the Norma REVO SC-2 preamplifier which expresses the same sonic palette and free flowing sophistication. The Norma REVO PA-160MR can also be a perfect partner for other preamplifiers. For example, matched with the best tube preamps, the REVO PA-160MR can drive the speakers without introducing any harshness in the sound or listening fatigue often present in solid state amplifiers, allowing the true nature of the preamplifier to be experienced.
The internal workmanship is extraordinary and highlights a technical refinement that follows the same philosophy. The REVO PA-160MR uses proprietary circuitry, a regulated high-speed power supply, low noise architecture and is built with a careful selection of the best available materials. Norma audio pieces possess a sophistication of sound that is extraordinary at any price, embodying the designer Enrico Rossi’s technical talent and somehow infusing the culture and musical tradition of Cremona.
- Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
- Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
- Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance.
- High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
- High current MOS-FET power device (200 A output peak current).
- 16 power devices for a total rated 2,000W power handling capability.
- High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low impedance capacitors.
- Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400 VA.
- Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
- Inputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
- Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
- RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
- DC Protection for sensitive speakers.
- 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
- 47 Kohm (non-selected input) / 33 Kohm (selected input)
- Output – 1 binding post pair, accept 4mm banana plugs and forks
- 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non-filtered)
- Output Power – 160W RMS / 8Ohm – 300W RMS / 4 Ohm (per channel)
- Gain / Sensitivity – 28.5 dB, 1.30V RMS / 160 W – 8 Ohm
- Solid State, Mono
- Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current
- MOSFET, 4 couple each channel
- Output Current – 48A continuous, 200A peak (each channel)
- Filter Capacity – 72.000 Uf, 24 capacity for each channel
- 2 x Toroidal Special Audio Use, 400 VA per channel
- 230 VAC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some countries)
- Dimensions – (H) 110mm x (W) 430mm x (D) 365mm (excluding feet, knob and rear jacks)
- 25 Kg
Teljes körü magyarországi garancia: 3 év