Silent Angel Bremen B2 streamer lejátszó
High-res streaming services are gradually becoming important music sources. Many music lovers actively seek out their favorite brands of Bookshelf Powered/Active Speakers or Bluetooth speakers to have a better sound quality. However, even with the favorite speakers, there are still limitations in sound quality from the connected computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
Silent Angel’s Bremen B2 streamer is an independent player system with numerous built-in capabilities. It can replace mobile phones or computers as a streaming player. It can operate independently and play stably without other devices or turning on a computer. The B2 has been specially designed to the highest standard for noise reduction and stable sound quality. Encased in high quality metal, the B2 is reinforced by a high-quality power supply and supports a variety of digital and analog audio output interfaces.
Benefits of the Bremen B2 Include:
Easy to Set up and Stream
- The B2 is controlled via the control panel located on the device or the mobile app, allowing streaming to be easily accessible.
Always Connected. No Interruption
- While playing music, the B2 will not be interrupted by other devices, such as an incoming phone call or a notification sound on a tablet.
Premium Sound Quality With Music Details
- Music stability is not affected by the computer’s performance and system loading, but will be served by the B2 system.
Pair With Any Grade Systems
Thanks to the built-in DAC, enjoy enhanced streaming sound quality.
The Bremen B2 streamer pairs perfectly with higher-end HiFi systems. It is also the companion for the mid to entry options.
A. It works well with a variety of well-known brand speakers, freshening your options for a premium yet affordable sound system. Some brands (Bookshelf powered speaker) that the Bremen B2 work well with but is not limited to:
B. B2 works well with lots of well-known Amp through the analog audio output, and can present the potential of the sound quality while serving the high-res streaming music.
C. B2 is also the ideal streamer choice for those high-end HiFi system setup, delivering the surprisingly pleasant audio quality.
- Deploy by either wired Ethernet or WiFi. Flexibly place it anywhere.
- Connect and maximize well-known brands’ active/powered speakers.
- Can simply connect to any stereo amplifier, DAC or speaker(s).
- Manage and play by mobile app, VitOS Lite.
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0. Conveniently play music from your smartphone or tablet.
Supported applications include Tidal Connect, Qobuz, Spotify Connect, Airplay, Amazon Music, Deezer, Napster, Tune-in radio, Sound Machine, and play music files from network shared storage via DLNA.
Quality Hardware System
The B2 is born to pursue HiFi-level audio performance without any compromise.
- Elegant metal enclosure
- 2-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Advanced circuitry with high quality components
- Highly permeable EMI absorber to reduce electrical interference
- Gold plated audio output ports (RCA L/R, 6.35mm headphone jack, and Coaxial & AES/EBU)
- Digital output: AES/EBU, I2S, Coaxial for external DAC
- Analog output: RCA (L+R) for any amplifier or active speaker(s)
- WiFi 802.11 ac/b/g/n 2.4GHz & 5GHz (client mode) for ease of deployment. Internal antenna x5
Obtain More Audio Sources For HiFi Systems
- Connect to DAC or any stereo amplifier
- Play high-resolution streaming services and Internet radios
- Play music files from network shared storage via DLNA
Enjoy by Connecting Headphones
The B2 integrates a HiFi headphone Amp with a 6.35mm headphone jack on the front–delivering quality music with no PC involved.
Connect the B2 to Powered Speakers
The B2 employs a built-in DAC with volume control, which can then be connected to speakers with no PC required.
Further Upgrade – The Combo Setup
- Minimize vibration and reduce noise by using S28 stainless steel stands.
- Connect B2’s wired Ethernet port to the N8 switch and create an isolated audio network. (*Related models: N8, N8 Pro, and N16-LPS)
- Hi-res music streaming services
- Digital & Analog Audio Outputs
- DLNA renderer (player)
Operating System: VitOS Lite
- 2 Cores 1.2GHz
- ARM Cortex-A72
DRAM : 128 MB
Flash : 128 MB
LAN : Fast Ethernet (max 100Mbps)
BlueTooth : BlueTooth 5.0 with EDR and BLE
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 2.4GHz, 5GHz
Wi-Fi Antenna :
- Internal Antenna
Digital Audio Outputs :
Analog Audio Outputs :
- RCA L+R
- 6.35mm Headphone Jack
Front Control Panel : yes
Available Color: Black
Power Input : (AC) 115-230V
Headphone Jack: 6.35 mm headphone jack
– 1mW, THD+N : 0.0035%
– MAX : 375mW THD+N : 0.002%
– Max : 27.5mW, THD+N : 0.0015%
- AES/EBU port x 1
- I2S port x 1
- Coxial port x 1
- Supports up to PCM 192KH
- RCA (L+R)
- 2Vrms THD+N : 0.00134 / 0.00164%
- Frequency response : 20Hz ~20KHz+- 0.5dB
- SNR : 108dB
M-IO: M-IO port x 1 for peripheral access
Ethernet: 100Mbps RJ45 x 1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
Front Panel Button: Previous Track, Pause / Play, Next Track, Volume Increase, Volume Decrease
System Status Indicator:
- Fast blinking: system is booting
- Green light: the network is connected (WiFi or Ethernet)
- Slow blinking: the network is disconnected
- Blue light: bluetooth is connected
- Red light: mute
- Press and hold the Play button for 3 seconds to turn the indicator light ON or OFF
- Operating: 32 ~ 86 °F
- Storage: -4 ~ 158 °F
- Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
- 12.13(W) inch x 1.89(H) inch x 6.78(D) inch
- 308(W) mm x 48(H) mm x 172(D) mm
Weight: 2.21 lbs / 1.0 kg
Teljes körű magyarországi garancia : 3 év