VIABLUE T6s Binding Posts (pár)
By providing a large contact area, the VIABLUE™ binding posts guarantee minimized contact resistance for spades and banana plugs alike.
- 24 carat real gold-plated
- Outer shell made of black, satin-matt aluminum
- 2 ViaBlue™ polyoxymethylen-discs for electrical insulation, mechanical pressure sealing and reduced vibration
- Tooth lock washer disc and washer disc combination for a stable and permanent fixture on terminal boards
- Extralong fine threads for oversized terminals or device housings
Cable ends, which are stripped off their insulation, are soldered on the rear contact piece or screwed onto the fine threads. The head of the pole terminal can be screwed off completely, in order to mount even ring terminals.
- Ø: 15.6 mm
- Ø Isolation-Disc: 18 mm
- Total length: 69 mm
- Min. length visible external part: 31.8 mm
- Max. length visible internal part: 32 mm
- Min. thickness speaker terminal: 5 mm
- Ø mounting hole: 11.8 – 12.2 mm
- Inner Ø soldering tub: 4.9 mm