VIABLUE T6s Antenna Csatlakozó (pár)
2 versions available
- Solder version: Cable Ø 4 – 9.5 mm
- Screw version: Cable Ø 6 – 8 mm
- Solder version: 2 diameter decreasers to comfortably adjust to various cable diameters
- Screw version: Completely closed tubular ground contact for a complete insulation and shielding. Two strain relief screws provide a strong hold of the cable.
T6s antenna plug solder version
For cable assembly, contacts can be completely separated from their shell. Stripped cable ends are soldered on the contact piece.
T6s antenna plug screw version
Cables are stripped off their insulation and inserted into the inner pin of the RCA plug. The screening (braided or not braided ground strands) is then twisted and wrapped around the cable next to the black insulation. Please only wrap it around once and cut off any remains. Once in the pin cylinder, the pin-screw and inner strain relief screw are tightened. To conclude the assembly, the outer shell is put in place and the outer screws are tightened.
Centric adjustment of cables with small
Ø from 3 mm. They reduce the inner diameter
where cables are mounted to provide a
perfect fit and a professional cable assembly.
- Ø 13.5 mm
- Shell length 30.5 mm
- Solder version: cable input Ø 4 – 9.5 mm, inner Ø soldering tub: 3 mm
- Screw version: cable input Ø 6 – 8 mm, inner Ø pin: 2.8 mm